Tunnel Hill Partners, through their affiliates, provide recycling services to its residential and commercial collection customers.
- Tunnel Hill Partners provides ultimate landfill disposal for various waste types
- THP is committed to safe and environmentally responsible disposal of materials for its customers, who are of the utmost priority
- Disposal is provided through Tunnel Hill Reclamation Landfill and Sunny Farms Landfill
- Traditional, non-hazardous waste types are accepted at THR (a fully permitted Subtitle D landfill), located in New Lexington, OH, and Sunny Farms Landfill located in Fostoria, OH
- Tunnel Hill Reclamation Landfill and Sunny Farms focus on waste disposal by rail
- Tunnel Hill Partners provides waste transfer services to commercial customers through: Coastal Distribution – Farmingdale, Coastal Distribution – Paterson, One World Recycling, ETS, Champion City and Stoughton Recycling subsidiaries
- Waste transfer services include the acceptance of various waste types and the loading of that waste into containers and railcars for transport to its ultimate disposal site
- Waste types accepted include Construction & Demolition, MSW, Contaminated Soils, Bio Solids, Drill Cuttings, Ashes and other special wastes.
- Tunnel Hill Partners and its affiliates focus on waste transfer by rail, the safest, most efficient and most environmentally friendly mode of waste transfer to a disposal site
- Tunnel Hill’s footprint currently includes Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Long Island, Pennsylvania and Ohio.
- See locations page for details regarding the locales serviced and waste types accepted at THP’s transfer facilities
- Tunnel Hill Partners is pleased to offer container transloding services in New York City
- ETS Intermodal Transload allows for rapid transfer of material and an easy, cost efficient means of transportation from truck to rail for our customers.
- ETS is conveniently located in Bronx, NY.
Champion City Recovery
Champion City Recovery (“CCR”) is a rail-served C&D transfer station located in Brockton, Massachusetts. CCR features the largest permit for C&D acceptance and transfer in the Greater Boston area. CCR receives annually over 175,000 tons of material; any that is then not able to be recycled is shipped by rail to Sunny Farms Landfill via CSX.
Champion City’s Capabilities Include: 20,000 sq. ft. transfer building on an 8 acre site, a daily maximum of 1,000 tons of C&D waste, serviced by rail via CSX and has on site track capacity for 22 railcars.