Tunnel Hill Partners, through their affiliates, provide recycling services to its residential and commercial collection customers.
- Tunnel Hill Partners provides ultimate landfill disposal for various waste types
- THP is committed to safe and environmentally responsible disposal of materials for its customers, who are of the utmost priority
- Disposal is provided through Tunnel Hill Reclamation Landfill and Sunny Farms Landfill
- Traditional, non-hazardous waste types are accepted at THR (a fully permitted Subtitle D landfill), located in New Lexington, OH, and Sunny Farms Landfill located in Fostoria, OH
- Tunnel Hill Reclamation Landfill and Sunny Farms focus on waste disposal by rail
- Tunnel Hill Partners provides waste transfer services to commercial customers through: Coastal Distribution – Farmingdale, Coastal Distribution – Paterson, One World Recycling, ETS, Champion City and Stoughton Recycling subsidiaries
- Waste transfer services include the acceptance of various waste types and the loading of that waste into containers and railcars for transport to its ultimate disposal site
- Waste types accepted include Construction & Demolition, MSW, Contaminated Soils, Bio Solids, Drill Cuttings, Ashes and other special wastes.
- Tunnel Hill Partners and its affiliates focus on waste transfer by rail, the safest, most efficient and most environmentally friendly mode of waste transfer to a disposal site
- Tunnel Hill’s footprint currently includes Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Long Island, Pennsylvania and Ohio.
- See locations page for details regarding the locales serviced and waste types accepted at THP’s transfer facilities
- Tunnel Hill Partners is pleased to offer container transloding services in New York City
- ETS Intermodal Transload allows for rapid transfer of material and an easy, cost efficient means of transportation from truck to rail for our customers.
- ETS is conveniently located in Bronx, NY.
Beneficial Reuse / Recycling
- Tunnel Hill Partners provides Beneficial Reuse services through Hazleton Creek Properties (HCP)
- HCP is a Brownfield Location in Hazleton, PA that accepts residual materials for use in reclaiming over 277 acres of previously abandoned mining pits.
- HCP is committed to sustainable development and restoring the site for future economic use
- See HCP link for more detailed information